Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Muchas Gracias

I must slow down my constant weeknight revelry. It's gotten a little out of hand. Lately, there's been too many late nights and too many beers consumed. But lawd, has the fun been worth it! (Especially when you now have a story that involves "dough bombs".)

Since today is Tuesday and our regular table for 14 awaits at Mafiaoza's...my new resolution will have to begin tomorrow. But then Thursday won't count because it's a bachelorette party that can't be missed. So, I guess that leaves Monday then. So sad.

I'm not sure how to go about this, and I don't want to be cheesy, but I just wanted to say a quick thank you for all the "fan" (which is probably not the best word) emails I've received recently about this blog. I'm quite flattered (and very flabbergasted). I really started this as a means for my college friends to keep up with my life, but it seems to have grown from there. I really like to write and it's nice to know that people actually like to read what I've written. Basically, your comments mean a lot...

So keep 'em coming!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rachel,

I just found your blog and wanted to let you know I LOVE it. Good posts...pure "brain droppins" as I like to call them.

I will be reading more often so keep them coming.

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home