Tuesday, June 27, 2006

"The Hills" are Alive

Two posts in two days. I know, I know. Please contain your excitement.

Our boss has been out this week (translation: we have way more fun and get to wear jeans). Due to the fact that we've been working closely with Disney on the CARS premiere the past few months, the bossman has gotten pretty tight with some big-time Disney execs. But I won't mention any names. As a result of this budding friendship, he was given VIP tickets and treatment for the Pirates of the Caribbean premiere in Hollywood last weekend.

About 15 minutes ago, he paused in his vacationing just long enough to send us an email outlining every famous person he's met since they've been there. Upwards of 30 people.

Which makes me want to stamp my feet in childish jealousy.

They ranged from Johnny Depp and Kiera Knightly to Kate Bosworth and Arnold Schwarzenegger.

But the one that made me truly gasp in excitement was none other than LC of "The Hills" fame.

I just don't know what I would have done in his place! (Besides drunkenly telling her that Jason is a douche and asking her to be my best friend...)

Yes, I realize this falls into the "you know you need a life when" category. But at least it's acceptable for my age/gender to watch the show. Just ask Godfrey what HE does every Wednesday night at 9:00...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have no problem admitting my addiction.

I'm Team Heidi all the way.

-G

www.snydernews.net/godfrey

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home