Wednesday, April 12, 2006

She Thinks [Nothing About You] is Sexy...

I've been living in this city for almost a year and have officially seen a grand total of THREE celebrities up-close. (Quite pitiful, really.)

On Monday morning, I was on my way to work and got stopped at a red light. I look over, and my very first thought is, "I recognize that funny little dude from somewhere!"

Two seconds later, it hit me that I was sitting next to none other than Kenny Chesney...driving an expensive Mercedes convertible with the top down. Looking like a country-fried leprechaun in a big-boy car. And I laughed out loud at the fact that I actually found him attractive back in high school.

Sadly, I couldn't exactly take a picture while driving...but the image of his shrunken self in that macho car would be a real gut-buster for you if I had.

Later that same day, Jenn and I briefly closed up the office to walk around the CMT Award Show venue and took a picture in front of the red carpet entrance as they were setting up:

Because hey, we might technically LIVE in this city...but it doesn't mean we can't act like cheesy tourists every now and again.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've lived here 6+ years...and had the best sighting on Tuesday at noon - Keith Urban 2 people ahead of me in line at Bread and Company. His hair was greasy but he was still HOT.*

Mr. Chesney bores me to tears. But, I hate I missed him in his oversized car.

*(No Nicole in sight.)

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home