Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Firewater

Jim's in town for the next three days (yay!) which could very possibly lead to trouble. Our set routine for his visits seems to involve copious amounts of drinking. To which I say, bring it on.

Speaking of which, I recently took an "alcohol screening" test online which told me that 95% of females drink LESS than I drink. At which point I laughed. Because yes, I do drink. And sometimes I party pretty hard and end up with stolen cowbells in the morning. But I party no harder than your average 20-something does. Especially because a good percentage of the time I'd readily pick staying in with good friends and a glass of wine over getting hammered in a bar.

I'm convinced that the whole thing is a scare tactic by religious evangelical zealots trying to reinstate prohibition laws.

Here's the link. See what you think about your so-called "score".

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm, I got a 90% - glad I scored less than you...but you do say you lived in Oxford for a time....as a Mississippian myself living in Nashville I can tell you that qualifies you as a professional.

3:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a drunkard . . .

I guess I have to take substantial credit in making you that way.

By the way, I got an 88% . . . Guys must get way more messed up than girls.

4:48 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

I drink more than 98% percent of other females.

Either these people aren't polling the girls that hang out on Demonbreun or those ladies honestly are drinking less than me and really can't hold their liquor.

2:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sounds as fake as some of my Myspace profiles!

2:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I drink more than 91% of males...don't feel so bad there, Rache. :-)

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home