Friday, March 10, 2006

Spring Has Sprung

Oh. My. Goodness. is it ever gorgeous outside. And I'm pretty sure that the nice weather is here to stay. For the next 7 days, the Nashville forecast reads in the 60s and 70s and I'm thrilled. I can finally stop hybernating and enjoy being outside.

I think the good weather is having a positive effect on everyone. Because today, we received the following email from our boss:

Subject: Summit Meeting

Do you think if we had our TVC meeting over lunch and several buckets of beers at SATCO, we could get anything done?

Several of us replied with various forms of "hell yes" and we all hit the road. Sitting outside on the deck, eating tex mex and swilling Coronas while "working" was fan-tas-tic. Definitely something I could get used to on a regular basis. Even the bird that shat on me couldn't dampen my blissful mood.

Because there is nothing that can compare to returning to work mid-day with a big, fresh "legal" stamp on your hand.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yes, Shat is most definitely a word.

In the common vernacular, "shat" is the more emphasized version of the word "shit," and is used when the action in question is done to you (ex. "The bird shat on me").

"Shat" is also commonly used as a reflexive version of "shit" (ex. "I just shat myself," or "Travis Stork shat himself").

10:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home