Friday, March 03, 2006

Buahahaha

Ugh...lunch at RuSan's sushi buffet is not recommended for a productive afternoon at work. I think they soaked that raw fish in Ambien before wrapping it in rice. I'm seriously thinking about locking myself in the storeroom and falling asleep.

I need to rest up if I'm going to make it through tonight's festivities. I don't know if anyone's seen it, but there's a petition circulating the internet and Bean and his friends have jumped on it. Because Valentine's Day is a holiday purely devoted to females, two guys in Boston have decided to create the male version in March. So tonight, admist a little eye rolling on my part, we're going out with four other couples to celebrate "Steak & a Blowjob Day." That's right. That's really what it's called. I'm hoping this "holiday" will fade into oblivion by the year 2007. Or it at least gets a more creative name.

And, in breaking news: The Tennessean reported yesterday that Sarah and Travis are no longer together. She apparently got back to Nashville and broke it off with him. Shiesty bitch. This means he's on the prowl again...and I can't say I'm too broken up about it. Because now that it's (hallelujah) getting warmer, I might start running by his house. At night. When I can see into his windows. With my camera.

How scary did that sound? Like something out of a teen horror flick. God, I need to go to sleep.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too bad ole' Travis isn't getting to celebrate Steak and a BJ Day tonight like I get to . . . I guess being wined and dined every single night in Paris on ABC's bank roll isn't really the best way to get know someone--surprise, surprise . . .

And by the way, Steak and BJ Day is not going away in 2007, (if anything it will be better known and more appreciated) and there is no more creative name necessary for this holiday of holidays. Its name is simple but freakin awesome--just like a steak and a blowjob.

Steak and a BJ Day 2006
"We came for all mankind"

5:03 PM  
Blogger Ron "The Heat" Cantiveros said...

In honour of such a great holiday, I offer the following Not-For-Hallmark greetings….

It’s March 14th
You know what that means
I’ll gobble your knob
And juggle your beans
Now eat your steak
Like a good little chum
And when you’re all finished
I’ll swallow your cum!

For more information about this wonderful holiday, make sure to visit: www.SteakAndBJ.com

1:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home