Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Uninspired

I really don't feel like writing...so I'm just going to make lists...

People Who Drive Me Nuts:
1) My landlord
2) His on-again-off-again "fiance" (she's baaack!)
3) People who brake for no reason
4) Drunk girls who think their dancing is totally sexy
5) Sarah "the stoner" Canada from the Bachelor
6) The man who runs in my neighborhood wearing a bike helmet
7) People who still have their Christmas lights up (and plug them in!)

Bad Things I Need to Stop Doing:
1) Hitting the snooze button
2) Tailgating bad drivers (which ironically makes me a bad driver)
3) Obsessing about Travis Stork because he's probably engaged
4) Going to happy hour with co-workers before Bible study
5) Buying random shit on eBay
6) Watching "Flavor of Love" because it kills brain cells
7) Coasting into gas stations on fumes

Scary Steps Into the Grown-Up World:
1) Got my own health insurance policy
2) Opened an automatic-withdrawal savings account
3) Filed my income taxes
4) Bought real furniture
***Thankfully, this list is still pretty short***

Things I Absolutely Couldn't Live Without:
1) Up-for-trouble girlfriends
2) Books (dorky, I know)
3) Sunny days (eff Seattle)
4) Sugar--in any form
5) Senses of humor
6) Thai food/Cheap Mexican food/Sushi
7) COFFEE

1 Comments:

Blogger Pen Ultimate said...

Okay. What did you need to know?
.

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home