Thursday, December 15, 2005

Climbing the Walls

Wow, it's been slooooow at work today. It's the first day I've actually sat and watched the clock and it's miserable. I've been trying a plethora of means to keep myself entertained:

1) Online crosswords
2) Looking up random things on eBay
3) Obsessive Facebook checking
4) Addressing Christmas cards
5) Swapping email banter with coworkers

But nothing is working. I've still got an hour left. So I'm giving once last go at filling the time...with the blog.

Then I get to go to the gym. Yay. My most recent embarrassing moment there: upsetting the shelf of HUGE exercise balls and having them all crash down on my head. And then roll over all the people stretching on the mats. I'm an absolute disaster. But despite my deficiencies, I'm finding that I really like going to the gym. There are TVs, loads of magazines, and really interesting people to watch. Plus I feel a hell of a lot better after going.

Luckily, my night ahead is chock full o' Thai food, couch snuggling, wine and FOX. Oh, hell yes. If the clock would just hurry the F up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home