Wednesday, November 23, 2005

I Can Now Die a Happy Woman...




I finally had my first star sighting in Nashville and boy, was it a doozy. I figured that with my luck, I'd only run into LeeAnn Rymes over and over again...but on Monday, I got hugged by John Corbett (better known as AIDAN from Sex and the City)!! He's apparently trying to start a singing career and has relocated to good ole Music City to do so. Which means I have a good chance of running into him again...

He got up on stage and sang some of his songs--they were good, but I don't think it really matters what he sings as long as he keeps wearing his tight jeans. He's grown out his hair and looks a lot more scruffy now (apparently keeping with the "rocker" fashion), but he's still hot. And he's much taller in person...but I refrained from telling him that...it would have been too gooby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home