Tuesday, November 08, 2005

I think I Need Some Mace

Okay, the creepy guy from the cell phone store is now texting me. My theory on this is that if you have to re-introduce yourself in the text--you probably shouldn't be texting that person in the first place. Especially if they didn't give you their number...you just stole it from the database at the place you work. Needless to say, I have not texted back.

On a brighter note, last weekend was a blast. Friday night we decided to try out the new Cheesecake Factory in Green Hills...until we found out the wait was 3 hours. Plus you had to wait an hour and a half just to get a pager. I mean, cheesecake is good and all...but damn! Not good enough to have your stomach gnawing on your backbone as you're waiting for a table. We said no thanks and headed to Carraba's where I loaded up on Sangrias during our measly 40 minute wait. And was just as happy. After stopping at the Greenhouse afterwards for some cocktails, we found ourselves back at Shane's house for rousing games of BUZZ (which I definitely blow at) and Drunk Charades. There is nothing funnier than seeing people with a BAC of more than 0.08 try to act out ridiculous movie and song titles.

Saturday found me downtown at Wannabe's, the cheesiest karaoke bar in Nashville. Jenn from work (love her!) met us there and we proceeded to sing an inspired rendition of "Like a Virgin". Our first choice was "Touch Myself", but some hookers had already claimed it. (And I definitely booed them when they took the stage.) That night, I also discovered that I could easily execute the Macarena, which is strange because I haven't even thought about that dance since the 7th grade. I guess a girl just can't help having mad skills...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Give me the creepy cell phone guy's number.

I'll be asking, "Do you hear me now?," right after I beat the hell out of him and shove his phone up his geek ass.

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home