Friday, December 02, 2005

Stalkers-in-Training

I never thought I'd say this, but I'm getting a little tired of The OC. That's right. It's getting completely unrealistic and hokey. The show goes into these dramatic montages (Ryan hitting the punching bag until his knuckles bleed) and all I can do is giggle. Or yell at the TV. Now, the main thing I look forward to on Thursday nights is the girls coming over and us laughing at it together. They too agree that it's getting ridiculous (ex. Marissa being a reformed-lesbian rehabilitating-alcoholic attempted-murderer all before the age of 18). But we keep watching it...mainly to see what insane story line will happen next. And so we can get a good belly laugh.

Last night, instead of going to bed like responsible adults, Jennie and I decided to cast our pride aside and...emailed the new Bachelor. It was hysterically funny. The new season of the Bachelor starts in January and he (Travis Stork) is from Nashville. He's a doctor at Vanderbilt University Medical Center and because Jennie is in nursing school there...she has access to his private email. So, being the complete goobs we are...we invited him to a holiday party. Sadly, by now he's probably a bachelor no more (at least for another 6 months until he and his chosen-one "split amicably"). We even marked the "Read Receipt" box so we'll know for SURE if he read the email. And we definitely marked it as "urgent" just to make sure. I laugh just thinking about it. (I'm just glad we used HER email...if he files a restraining order, I can't be tied to it.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home