Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Guilt Post

It's definitely time to write something. I've gotten almost as bad as Godfrey. For the past week, I've felt like the convenient little "Blogger" button on my web browser has been giving me the evil eye. Like it knows it's being neglected and it doesn't like it.

My birthday was last week and being the very popular person that I am, I got TWO separate nights of celebration and TWO birthday cakes. And wouldn't have had it any other way. Because turning 23 is so unspectacular, it needs all the fun help it can get.

Despite being absolutely brain-dead in the blog posting department, I'm in a fantastic mood. For no one particular reason--it's been a cumulative effect.

1) It's actually SUNNY in Nashville for the first time in 45 days. (No one bothered to inform me that this damn city is the Seattle of the South.);
2) I found an abandoned unopened 20 oz Diet Coke at the back of our fridge at work;
3) The gay man standing in line behind me at Kinko's told me I had a fabulous haircut;
4) Our boss informed us that we actually DO get Memorial Day off;
5) Jenn and my flight leaves for Charlotte in T minus 40 hours...more about this tomorrow....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home